Friday, 12 February 2016

It's time for another Friday Funny

Morning,

What a fun week we've had - vile weather/sunshine/cold/vile weather/sunshine - sort yourselves out - do we need umbrellas, shorts or thermals!

Mustn't complain though as we've enjoyed meals with friends, friends popping in, got friends joining us for dinner this evening so it's been very sociable too.

Next order of business today is to welcome Angela, my latest follower, hope some of you will stop by here blog here and check out her creativity.

In between pals popping in and us visiting other friends yesterday I managed to run up this Christmas (yes, I said CHRISTMAS) card using the adorable Cats Pyjamas image that I don't use anywhere near enough - isn't he just the cutest critter?


My card
And a closer view to show the twinkle
And the insert and envelope

Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Two white card panels cut to 9½ x 13½cm
  • Two red card panels cut to fit with 1.6mm borders
  • Cats Pyjamas image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Tsukineko Delicata golden glitz ink
  • Wink of Stella glitter brush pens in: clear, gold and black and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens in: green and red to add colour and twinkle

I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
  1. The Cats Pyjamas - challenge No. TCPTUES 307 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. ABC of Christmas - Challenge 3rd February - C IS FOR CUTE CRITTERS
  3. Craftbubble 2½ (membership required) - challenge January's RUDOLPH DAY - CHRISTMAS SONG/CAROL - "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas"
  4. Create and Inspire - challenge No. 39 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Southern Girls - challenge 4th February - ANYTHING GOES

And now for the Friday Funny, a video link sent to me by Marsha, thanks mate! It's a little risque at the end so, if easily offended - please DON'T watch.



Have a great weekend

14 comments:

SARN said...

Brilliant Christmas card . . especially for the dog lover in your life!

FF Link not working!

xxx

SARN said...

OK . . . video now playing fine . . . and was hilarious! Thank you for making me and imself laugh this morning! x

lilian said...

Great card mate,

LOVE the F F not laughed so much in while, Thanks

Lilian

Lauren Hatwell said...

Great FF Mrs. Lovely card. Good to hear you've had a good week. Carry on as you were then :oD Lx

Barb said...

Your card a cracker Kathy. That's a fantastic image.

Good job I wasn't drinking my coffee when I watched that video. A fantastic FF! Enjoy your evening with friends. Barbxx

My name is Wynneth said...

what a busy week you've had, lots of fun though I guess.

Your cute critters card is fabulous matey, love all the twinkle and what a dapper chap he is, such a great stamp.

FF made me chuckle too, brightened my day no end !

I've actually posted on my blog today too Yay !

Looking forward to seeing you and mr k on sunday.

luv
wynneth
x

Debs M said...

love that stamp! great ff x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love your fun card Kathy! Great Friday funny too ;) Have a lovely weekend! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Super Stick Chick said...

Love your card! That The Cat's Pajamas stamp is so savvy. Great work in designing and coloring it.

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the cas design to go with that fun image. It's never too early to start your Christmas card making IMHO. Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge.

Helen said...

So cute! Love the matching envelope too!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Brenda said...

This is so cute, perfect CAS design. I'm really loving that sparkling champagne! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday!

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous project and love the colours and whole concept of this creation. Thanks so much for sharing at our current challenge at Southern Girls


{aNNie Southern Girls Challenge DT Member}

Susan Salyer said...

I agree about the weather. Love your card. Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge.