What a fun week we've had - vile weather/sunshine/cold/vile weather/sunshine - sort yourselves out - do we need umbrellas, shorts or thermals!
Mustn't complain though as we've enjoyed meals with friends, friends popping in, got friends joining us for dinner this evening so it's been very sociable too.
In between pals popping in and us visiting other friends yesterday I managed to run up this Christmas (yes, I said CHRISTMAS) card using the adorable Cats Pyjamas image that I don't use anywhere near enough - isn't he just the cutest critter?
|And a closer view to show the twinkle|
|And the insert and envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 9½ x 13½cm
- Two red card panels cut to fit with 1.6mm borders
- Cats Pyjamas image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Tsukineko Delicata golden glitz ink
- Wink of Stella glitter brush pens in: clear, gold and black and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens in: green and red to add colour and twinkle
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
- The Cats Pyjamas - challenge No. TCPTUES 307 - ANYTHING GOES
- ABC of Christmas - Challenge 3rd February - C IS FOR CUTE CRITTERS
- Craftbubble 2½ (membership required) - challenge January's RUDOLPH DAY - CHRISTMAS SONG/CAROL - "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas"
- Create and Inspire - challenge No. 39 - ANYTHING GOES
- Southern Girls - challenge 4th February - ANYTHING GOES