Now I set out to make a card using pop and numbers yesterday but made two other cards instead .. whilst faffing on t'internet I accidentally stumbled over the fab sketch from Stamplorations which became the design for this card .... a threefor! Anyhoo - rocks my world today and hope it does yours! It's a bit 60's inspired with the "acid" colours .... apologies if you need sunglasses this early in the morning!
- White C5, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 16 x 11cm
- Piece of black card, cut to mat with 1.6mm border
- Piece of neon green card cut to mat with 1.6mm border
- Distress Inks: twisted citron and peacock feather applied with an egg shaped sponge through TCW stencils "faux brick", "small circles" and "numbers"
- Inkadinkado images (musician and circle pattern) from their 98997-in the groove set, stamped using Versafine onyx black and Hero Arts neon green and orange inks
- Fiskars sentiment from their 103720-1001 superhero sentiments set stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stamplorations "stains" image from their Holiday Artsy set stamped using Hero Arts neon pink ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to seal and protect the water based inks
- Stamplorations - February Sketch challenge - STAMPS and TRIPLETS - see below for sketch .. my triplets? A Stamplorations image stamped three times, The Inkadinkado musician and funky circles designs, three stencils, three neon colours, three layers - you sensing a pattern here?
- Twofers challenge - challenge No. 13 - NUMBERS ... see above and the stencilling!
- Inkspirational challenge - challenge No. 102 - POP ... rock and pop? Closely enough related? Hope so!
- One Crazy Stamper - February challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Craft Your Passion - challenge No. 299 - ANYTHING GOES
We also had a visit from a couple of pals, and their pooch (Tilly, the Wonder Dog!), yesterday which was lovely - it's been too long since we last saw them! They stopped in on their way south having been all over the place the last week or so, visiting family. We offered them lunch and had a good old chat whilst doing so - thanks for stopping by Wynneth and Mr Tom
Now that you have caught up on all my weekend gossip you may now resume your regular Monday routine - ENJOY!