|ATC Plus front and back of holder, in grey|
|ATC plus front and back of holder in green|
- ATC blanks
- Costco double sided 300gsm 12" x 12" card for the little ATC holders, the leftovers of which became the snippets used for the ATC backgrounds
- Snippets of white card cut to 1cm smaller than the ATC/background card
- Stampers Anonymous "tyre" image stamped on the white card using Versamark and then a blend of pan pastels (raw umber, neutral and paynes grey) applied to the white card using an egg shaped sponge. The resulting background sprayed with hairspray to set the pan pastel
- Carabelle image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink and the sentiment using Versafine smokey grey ink .. wishing I'd done that in black too now I look at the photos! Ah well!
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Versafine sepia ink
- Visible Image mini flourish (C.S. freebie) stamped around the outer edge of the coloured panel using Tsukineko Delicata golden glitz ink
- That's Crafty mini chevron stencil used to apply Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel
- Whilst that was drying I returned to the grey ATC bases and stamped the Visible Image mini flourish (flourish side of the stamp) around the outside edge using Ranger Archival jet black ink .... it took way longer to dry than I wanted ... had time to do the ironing, check my e-mails, have lunch - you get the picture? ALMOST as long as glossy accents!
- Once I'd "finished" I realised that the sentiment "RIDE" really didn't show through the glass bead glitter gel so I stamped it again on to white card, with the stark white "dulled" with the aid of the Pan Pastel in burnt umber shade, cut out and attached with dimensional foam pads .... what is it they say? THERE ARE NO MISTAKES IN ART!
- Dylusions alphabet and Hampton Art sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Visible Image mini flourish (this time using the flourish side of the image) stamped around the outer edges using the Tsukineko Delicata golden glitz ink
- Stamplorations beverage ring stain image (from their Arty Holiday set) stamped using Memento grey flannel ink
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - challenge No. 53 - M is for MIXED MEDIA
- We Love 2 Create (Pan Pastels) - challenge No. 4 - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES. Whilst you don't HAVE to use PP's (though I have) you DO get the chance to win some!
- Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge - challenge No. 11 - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES
- That's Crafty - February 19th challenge - CIRCLE IT .. my motorcycle is bordered by several circles - hope that counts!
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 217 - SNIPPETS CHALLENGE
Southern Girls - February 18th challenge - ADD A LITTLE SPARKLE- I'm restricted to five challenges so tried to remove my entry, without success
|Here's the half way point, with glass bead glitter gel stencilled on .. and the decoration of the base card too|
And some of my materials...