I'd like to welcome my latest follower, Cara, thanks for stopping by and following me, hope you will stop by again soon
How's your week coming along?
Me? Well, yesterday was busy .. phone chat with a pal yesterday morning, as soon as I was done chatting it was off to physio before heading home for a quick lunch and then to the hairdressers!!! YIKES! So, I feel better this morning .. but a little bruised!
Today? I'm packing! . . . . . I'm off to the coast (or close to, anyway) as I'm spending a couple of days visiting Sarn and we plan to chat, craft, chat, shop, chat - you get the idea??? Wish me luck with finding my way there (and back, of course) and wish hubby luck as he's staying home to finish off the moving back in to the two rooms adversely affected by our recent "decoratathon"!!! I am soooooooo getting the best of THAT deal!
Anyhoo, a little blog hop brought me to the CASonSunday sketch and I liked the look of it so I have not one but two cards to share with you today ... very similar but different techniques deployed
|FABULOUS with foil|
|The inside and envelope front|
|Front and back of the card and the back of the envelope|
- White, C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9 x 13cm plus snippets
- Two pieces of red card cut to mat the above with a 1.6mm border + snippet for matting
- Personal Impressions parcel image stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink
- Die cut in to a circle and the red card die cut in to a slightly larger scalloped circle
- Using IndigoBlu flitter glue I stamped my Inkadinkado snowflake flourish and then applied gold foiling
- Hero Arts sentiments stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
|Stamps used and that gorgeous Delicata ink|
- CASonSunday - challenge No. 78 - SKETCH - see below
- Addicted to CAS - challenge No. 83 - GIFT
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 271 - VINTAGE or ANYTHING CHRISTMAS
- Jingle Belles - March 4th challenge - LAYER IT ON ME (min 3 layers) ... my make has 4
- Craftbubble 2½ (membership required) Jan/Feb Rudolph Day challenge - I went with "Snow is falling"
|Still pretty fabulous with the gold ink too|
|And in close up|
And now, since it IS What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday .. here's the mess that is my work space!
I found out yesterday that I made TOP 3 over at Cardz4Guyz too, challenge #109 .... with this card - thanks peeps