I do, however, have a swap make to share with you .... on a private blog one of our members suggested a mini book swap, any size we wanted but NOT larger than an ATC might be. We could also choose whether to make an accordion book or maze book ... it was started as a BUTTON accordion book but most of us said we didn't have anything suitable (without SHOPPING!) .... I went with an accordion book where the pages measured 3" square and the cover slightly larger. The recipients of both albums should now have received them so I'm happy to share .....
|My covered and fastened book|
|We had to make two so here they are, side by side|
|And these are the first three pages, a little bigger so you can actually see them!|
|And the next three pages|
|And the final three pages|
- One piece of Costco, 300gsm, double sided paper cut in to 3" strips, two strips per book and scored/folded at 3"
- Second piece of the same pattern Costco paper cut in to 4 squares of 3/4" bigger, for the cover
- Four pieces of board, cut to 31/4" square
- One piece of 200gsm A4 white card cut in to twenty pieces of 23/4" square
- Images: Stampers Anonymous (It's not who you are), Rubberstiltskin (I stamp therefore), Visible Image (mini flourish). Stamping Up (Happiness), Close to my Heart (photo frame), Acid Drops & What Nots (vintage head), Viva Las Vegas (bird lady character), Paper Artsy (Weird and Think outside the box), Inkadinkado (hand), Recollections (clock butterfly, Time Flies and special memory), The Cats Pyjamas (dog at the port hole), Clearly Inspired (hydrangea) and Kaisecraft (friend).
- Inks: Ranger Archival jet black, watering can, cobalt blue. Hero Arts neon pink, green, orange
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Faber Castell Pitt Pens to doodle borders
- Crystal stickles, Wink of Stella glitter brush pens in black, gold and clear
- Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel and a memory box stencil
- Cream organza ribbon