Had some company yesterday evening, in the shape of the surrogates, and a pleasant time was had by all - great to catch up with friends isn't it?
Even managed a little light crafting in amongst the domesticity too .... time flies when you're having fun!
|My snippet card|
|My snippets - as they started out|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
|The back and front of my card|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card (one ribbed) cut to 9 x 13cm
- Navy and Red card cut to mat with 1.6mm borders
- Snippets of card in white, red and navy - for my image panel
- Hero Arts old script image stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Art Impressions clock face image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Close to my Heart numbers and Crafters Companion grungey star images stamped using Memento rhubarb stalk ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink