|And a closer view of the Glass bead glitter gel|
- ATC - Kraft and ridged, to give texture to my Mixed Media ATC
- Snippet of white card cut slightly smaller than my ATC
- Silver edged white satin ribbon
- IndigoBlu flitter glue brushed all round the outer edge of the Kraft card and gilding flakes applied with the excess removed using the IndigoBlu scoochie
- Claudine Hellmuth matte gel multi medium, to attach the ribbon and die cuts to my snippet of card
- White gesso to get everything the same colour
- ? Iridescent pink acrylic paint - three coats
- Treasure Gold in onyxite rubbed over the raised surfaces, with the aid of a trusty (and now very BROWN) finger!
- Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel brushed all over the ATC ... OTT? I don't THINK SO! You should see how it twinkles IRL!
- Gold leaf paint in classic gold applied with a brush to a 3mm die cut butterfly and, when dry, overstamped using a Crafters Companion circles stamp inked with Ranger Archival jet black ink
And what will I be sending her this time?
|Wonder what she will make with these|
And now, since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday ... here's a sneaky peek at my own messy work space!