|And a closer view|
- A5 Crawford & Black journal page
- White gesso
- Reeves black and white acrylic paints, thinned with a little water and applied as a colour wash to my page
- Stencils through which I applied Ranger Archival jet black ink using a piece of cut and dry .. as you can see in the photo below, this does stain the stencils but I suspect it won't do any long term damage
- Paper Artsy images from the one set and stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Color Box white pigment ink
- Crafters Companion "lines" image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Distress Crayons from the neutrals and earth tones used to add a little colour
- Faber Castell "F" pitt pen used to doodle some lines along with a Sharpie purple marker
I quite like the more industrial colour scheme of this layout! Makes a change from my more usual brights! Is it finished? Who knows? There's plenty of scope to revisit the layout .. maybe add more colour and/or detail to the butterflies, ad some texture maybe some twinkle .. now, where did I put that glass bead glitter gel?!?!?!
Yesterday we visited my dear hubby's local model flying field, following the recent dreadful weather he wanted to see if the field was usable ... sadly that was a resounding NOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's only been re-opened a week as we've had the wettest weather! Sorry boys, you'll have to find something else to amuse yourselves!
|See the pond? Well, that's NORMALLY their designated PARKING AREA!!!|