We've had a couple of gorgeous days (which you will know if you saw yesterday's post and pix) and today? GREY!!! Doesn't make for great photography so ... my apologies for the dullness of the pix below - blame the grey!
|Front and back of card and back of the envelope|
|Inside of the card|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white (200gsm) card cut to 9 x 13cm
- Two pieces of navy (300gsm) card cut to mat with a 1.6mm border
- Dinky stencil (from That's Crafty) sponged twice, once with Distress Ink in tumbled glass and a second time with salty ocean (having moved the stencil)
- Artemio line of birds stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Crafters Companion spray and shine applied, to seal and protect the water based inks
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 268 - WHAT'S OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW - I can see a line of birds waiting for my neighbours to feed them!
- Craft Stamper Take It, Make It - March challenge - ANYTHING GOES, as long as there's stamping
- Southern Girls - March 17th challenge - NATURE
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 105 - ANYTHING GOES
- CASe this sketch - challenge No. 104 - SKETCH