Need a card for a young male teen very soon, I had made a couple of more masculine cards recently but ... for a teen? I wasn't sure so, when I came across this image I felt I'd cracked it!
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels and one black card panel, for matting
- Stampers Anonymous image (from the sideshow set) stamped using Ranger Archival Distress Ink in black soot, including once on to a post it which I then cut out, to use as a mask
- Inkadinkado grungy circles stamped using Memento sweet plum ink
- Dylusions circles image stamped using Ranger Archival Distress Ink in tea dye, stamped off once to distress the colour still further
- DRS Designs splatter image stamped using Hero Arts neon yellow ink to add just a pop of colour
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
|First one (right) or the second one (left)???|
|Mini Tim Holtz stencils? Perfect!!! Love those "Sideshow" stamps and the neon ink too|
|It was the arrow which says "round the bend" which sold me on the Dylusions set!|
Question: How many days in a week?
Answer: 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday
Question:When is a retiree's bedtime?
Answer: Two hours after he falls asleep on the couch.
Question: How many retirees to change a light bulb?
Answer: Only one, but it might take all day.
Answer: There is not enough time to get everything done.
Question:Why don't retirees mind being called Seniors?
Answer: The term comes with a 10% discount.
Answer: Tied shoes.
Question:Why do retirees count pennies?
Answer: They are the only ones who have the time.
Answer: They know that as soon as they do, one of their adult kids will want to store stuff there.
Question:What's the biggest advantage of going back to school as a retiree?
Answer: If you cut classes, no one calls your parents.
Answer: He is too polite to tell the whole truth.
And, my very favorite....
QUESTION: What do you do all week?
Answer: Monday through Friday, NOTHING..... Saturday & Sunday, I rest.