I'm a bit later today, bit of trouble uploading photos but .. finally made it! We've had some freaky weather the last couple of days ....
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two white card (300gsm) panels cut to 4.25" x 5" - couldn't find my metric ruler and too lazy to convert!
- Kaisercraft "bark" image stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Inkadinkado image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Strathmore mixed media journal page (NOT gesso'd)
- Distress Crayons: mustard seed, spiced marmalade and picked raspberry - to lay down background colour
- Using a travel wipe (couldn't find my baby wipes at short notice) through a Royal Menagerie stencil to knock back some colour
- Distress Crayons in twisted citron and mermaid lagoon to add shading round some of the circles
- Soft pencil - also to add shading, blended with my trusty finger!
Enjoy your weekend though I hear some parts of the U.K. have ... SNOW!!!! Soooo not what we expect in mid April!