I made this ..... A REALLY Clean And Simple card ....
|The front and back of my card and the back of my envelope|
|The inside of my card|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 9.5 x 12.5cm
- Two light blue card panels cut to 9.9 x 12.9 cm
- Dina Wakely large star stamped using Brilliance pearlescent sky blue ink
- Dina Wakely smaller star stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- TPC Studio sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
|And a closer view|
- Dylusions border stamped using Ranger Archival jet black
- White signo uniball used to highlight areas and colour border
- TCW grungey line stencil through which I sponged Ranger Archival jet black ink, randomly
- Ranger circles stencil and baby wipe used to knock back colour ... it's alot harder to do once the project is really dry!
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Dina Wakely figure stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Faber Castell Pitt Pen "S" thickness used to write sentiment
- Inkadinkado scribbled circles stamped using Hero Arts neon orange, Memento lilac posies and Ranger Archival jet black inks
- Dylusions letter image stamped partially and randomly using Color Box white ink
- Dylusions circles image stamped partially and randomly using Memento lilac posies ink
- Stardust stickles used to randomly draw lines around some of the Inkadinkado circles to give texture and interest
And look at this little baby bird ... awwww
And now, since it IS Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday ... here's the desk this week ..
|I'll be entering this workdesk for week #359 over at WOYWW|