Hope you all had a great weekend and are having a good week, so far. We were out to dinner with friends and visited a Chinese buffet restaurant where we availed ourselves of a wide variety of dishes and probably more food than we should have!!! What is it with buffets that makes you feel you have to eat till your're stuffed?
Had a busy day yesterday too, the weather was gorgeous - sunny but not too hot, seemed a shame not to go out for the the day, Fortunately, before we went out I had the opportunity to start the card below and ... it was able to dry whilst I was out .......
|And a close up of the image panel|
- White C6/A2, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- White card, black card and kraft card, for matting and layering
- Gesso applied to the small white card panel using a baby wipe
- Once the gesso was dry Distress Crayons: mustard seed, picked raspberry and spiced marmalade applied and blended with a finger
- Dylusions and TCW stencils used, with a baby wipe, to knock back colour
- Dylusions images stamped using Memento lilac posies and rosebud inks
- Dina Wakely image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink