What is hubby doing whilst I'm away? WELL I'm HOPING he will be continuing with CR*P clearance!!! Having emptied our home office completely recently (new carpet so everything had to come out) we have been DETERMINED it wouldn't all just go back in!! We've had several trips to the tip and charity shops and we're getting there!
I DO, however, have a little crafting to share with you, another journal page ...
|My journal page|
|And a closer view to show the glass bead glitter gel|
- Crawford & Black A5 journal page
- Distress Inks in twisted citron, mermaid lagoon and peacock feathers, scribbled and then smooshed with a finger before they'd dried
- A little finger doodling with spiced marmalade, peacock feathers, vintage photo and picket fence
- TCW (TCW361 mini circles) and That's Crafty (chevrons) stencils and a baby wipe, to take colour back ... to white!
- TCW stencil (TCW456 sketch lines) and Ranger Archival ink applied with a piece of cut 'n dry
- Close to my heart numbers stamped with Ranger Archival jet black ink
- StampaRosa face stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Craft Asylum arrows image stamped utin Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Unknown clear stamp of dots stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Crafty Impressions quotation stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped numerous times with Delicata golden glitz ink
- TCW (TCW423 arrows) stencil used with Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel and a metal spatula, to add interest, texture and twinkle
I'll be entering the above project for the following challenges:
- Colour Throwdown - challenge No. 386 - COLOUR CHOICE - see below ...not sure whether entries HAVE to be a card in which card, mine won't be appropriate!
- That's Crafty - April 01st challenge - ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL
In the meantime, I couldn't NOT do the Friday Funny now, could I???? This week from FACEBOOK so no entry in the draw - making the odds of winning if you send me a funny (which I use) much better ... so get them to me asap! Despite the spelling mistake (CAMARA instead of Camera) I hope you will like it, I think all keen photographers can relate!