First order of business, thanks to Shaz in Oz, my latest follower and thanks too for your comments this week
|This closer view shows the neons and patterns a little better|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- One piece of white card - cut to 9 x 13cm - only one as it's One Layer Card weekd
- Kaisercraft grid image stamped using Hero Arts Neon orange ink
- Kaisercraft mini triangles image stamped using Hero Arts neon green ink
- Stampers Anonymous circles image stamped using Hero Arts neon pink ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Hero Arts neon blue ink
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 271 - (it's One Layer Card week)
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 106 - ANYTHING GOES
- Simply Papercraft for all occasions - challenge No. 27 - ANYTHING GOES
- That's Crafty - April 1st challenge - ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL - and they don't come much brighter than NEON!!!
Really liked this design but wondered how different I could make the same mix look by just using different colours - check out my blog post tomorrow!
Been dashing about a bit this week hither and thither .. swung by a garage for a poke round and .. saw this ..
|Miss seeing it in the skies|