I've been unable to craft for a few days (don't ask) and then, when I COULD craft ... I couldn't - because hubby was in the throes of refitting a small area of carpet - to eliminate a couple of unsightly wrinkles. Now, given that he's NOT a carpet fitter he did a GREAT job but (sadly) it did take a smidge longer than a professional might have. So, I was reduced to a teeny (tiny) space but I did what I could ....
|And a closer view of my image panel|
|The inside of my card and front of my envelope|
|The front and back of my card and the back of my envelope|
- 6" square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of Bristol board cut to 5½" square
- One piece of navy card cut to 5¾" square
- Cats Pyjamas sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Set Apter image stamped twice, once using Hero Arts neon pink and once using Distress Ink twisted citron inks, in different directions to make a grid
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 189 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 153 - ANYTHING GOES
- C.R.A.F.T. - challenge No. 359 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
Wanna see the space I had in which to craft?
|With my cutting mat overhanging the space it COULD have gone so horribly wrong!|
|Trust me, the back's as neat as the front too!|