Friday, 15 April 2016

Welcome to the start of the weekend

Morning everyone,

Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend, with something splendid planned.

I've been unable to craft for a few days (don't ask) and then, when I COULD craft ... I couldn't - because hubby was in the throes of refitting a small area of carpet - to eliminate a couple of unsightly wrinkles. Now, given that he's NOT a carpet fitter he did a GREAT job but (sadly) it did take a smidge longer than a professional might have. So, I was reduced to a teeny (tiny) space but I did what I could ....


My card
And a closer view of my image panel
The inside of my card and front of my envelope
The front and back of my card and the back of my envelope
Materials used:-
  • 6" square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of Bristol board cut to 5½" square
  • One piece of navy card cut to 5¾" square
  • Cats Pyjamas sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Set Apter  image stamped twice, once using Hero Arts neon pink and once using Distress Ink twisted citron inks, in different directions to make a grid



I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
  1. Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 189 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
  2. Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 153 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - challenge No. 359 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE

Wanna see the space I had in which to craft? 


With my cutting mat overhanging the space it COULD have gone so horribly wrong!
Received this unexpected giftie in the post this week, thanks to Marsha (see below for her contribution to the FF too)


Trust me, the back's as neat as the front too!

And now, since it IS Friday, it's time for the Friday Funny ... brought to you this week by .... Marsha, and comes with apologies to all those ladies who can do this task without issue!!!  - ENJOY!

Subject: 50 Grayish Shades . .  !


Back and forth . . . . back and forth . . . . In and out . . . . in and out . . . . A little to the right . . . . a little to the left . . . . She could feel the sweat on her forehead . . .  Between her breasts . . .  and, trickling down the small of her back .  . . She was getting near to the end . . !!


He was in ecstasy . . . . with a huge smile on his face as his wife moved.
. . . Forwards then backwards . . . . Forward then backward . . . Again . .
. . and, again . . . . !! Her heart was pounding now . . . . Her face was flushed . . . . She moaned . . . . softly at first, then began to groan louder . . . . Finally . . . . totally exhausted . . . . she let out a piercing scream . . . . She shouted . . . . : "OK, OK, you smug bastard, I can't parallel park . . . . You do it . . . . !!"


Have a great weekend

11 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

LOL - Great Friday Funny. What a gorgeous pendant too.

Love your new stash and your fab card.

Have a great weekend.

Lx

SARN said...

WOW - that IS a small space to craft it and you did a great job on the card too. LOVE the look of those Seth Apter stamps.

Chuckled at the FF too!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

Great card. I love those neon colours. I didn't see that one coming hehe! Barbxx

Debs M said...

fab card - I have to parallel park for Dan! x

Viv said...

Great cards and envelope Kathy....my space is often smaller than that lol...and I have two areas to craft in! great Friday funny too he he ;) Viv xx

Cara said...

Love the card, you did well in so small a space. I hope you get to craft in a larger space this weekend! Cara x

lilian said...

Great card Kathy,

F F great,

Lilian

cotnob said...

This is a super card Kathy, you did a great job in your small space.
Pauline
x

Khristina Sorge said...

I love your card and your new space! That stamp set looks awesome....Thanks for playing along with the CRAFT CAS Challenge this week!

Khristina CRAFT Challenge DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

A great card. Thank you for sharing with us at craft challenge. Marlene DT

I have some candy on my blog if you would like to play along.
http://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.co.uk

Nicole Diedrichs said...

Perfectly CAS card! Thank you so much for playing with us at ATSM this week. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de