Still, Tuesday dawned a lovely sunny day and I felt inspired to ..... make a Christmas card!!! What's THAT all about?!?!??!
|And a close up of the luscious sparkly gold!|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank an denvelope
- Snippet of red card cut to 9 x 13cm
- Snippet of white card cut to 8 x 12cm
- Chocolate Baroque snowflake image stamped using Versamark ink, sprinkled with gold dazzle embossing powder and heat embossed
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- For the insert, rear of card and the envelope the snowflake was stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 270 - WHITE SPACE COLOUR CHALLENGE (but not white!)
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 223 - SNIPPETS CHALLENGE
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - April challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- Merry Monday - challenge No. 199 - GETTING SENTIMENTAL
- ABC of Christmas - 30th March challenge - "G" IS FOR GREEN or GOLD .. I went with sparkly gold!
|Sadly, no tidier this week!|