Had a good week? Yes? That's great. No? It's the weekend, do something nice to take your mind off things!
My hubby will be cooking curry this evening for us, and we're being joined by the surrogates - it'll be a a racous evening so, you can imagine why I would so NOT want to be getting up tomorrow morning .... for a mammogram! The peeps there were very understanding and have moved my appointment with good grace and to a much better date for me!
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white, gold metallic and mulberry
- White gesso, applied to white snippet using a nearly dry baby wipe (yesterdays!)
- Crayola Slick Stix: yellow, orange, purple used in conjunction with my trusty moist finger to blend ..... I tried it with a baby wipe but the purple just blended it all in to mud. FORTUNATELY, the same baby wipe also removed ALL the colour so I could start again, this time with the trusty finger!
- Stencils by Dina Wakely, TCW and Tim Holtz used with the baby wipe - perfect at this point! Bearing in mind the slightly longer drying times I left the Slick Stix to dry whilst I went away and drank coffee BEFORE stamping the Studiog stem and the Impression Obsession sentiment with Ranger Archival jet black ink
I'll be entering this ATC for the following challenges:-
- CASology - challenge No. 198 - STENCIL ... CAS is usually a simple design with space not covered with image and I hope that the stencilled self coloured background and plain matting layers will not invalidate my entry here.
- Crafty Gals Corner - challenge No. 72 - MAY FLOWERS
- Little Red Wagon - challenge No. 342 - BLOOMING FUN
- Through The Craft Room Door - May 17th-23rd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
The little boy replied, "Sure! Just go straight down this street a coupla blocks and turn to your right."
The man thanked the boy kindly and said, "I'm the new pastor in town. I'd like for you to come to church on Sunday...I'll show you how to get to Heaven."
The little boy replied with a chuckle. "You're joking, right? ...... You don't even know the way to the Post Office!”
Have a splendid weekend, whatever you have planned