- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 14cm square + snippet for image panel
- Two pieces of navy card cut to 14½cm square + snippet for matting
- White gesso applied to the image panel snippet
- Once gesso dry I applied Crayola Slick Stix in light blue, dark blue and purple, blending with a barely moist baby wipe.
- Using the same baby wipe I knocked back colour using stencils from That's Crafty and TCW
- Stamplorations sentiment builder and Stampers Anonymous "man with umbrella" stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Ranger collage medium (crackle) brushed over the top, to give added texture .... although (applied by a brush) the crackle was VERY subtle ... might go back to applying it with a foam brush next time!
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 230 - SNIPPET CHALLENGE
- WeLove2Create - challenge No. 11 - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES
- Creative Corner challenges - May 20th challenge - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 194 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Allsorts - challenge No. 364 ..... 7th Birthday challenge - BIRTHDAYS
I also found out that my name was randomly picked as the winner at We Love To Create too - for challenge No.9, thanks peeps