Hubby wants to crack on and decorate another room, ok .. so, perhaps WANTS is to strong a word! However, we DO plan to decorate the spare room which has three wardrobes in it and all are full of junk which needs sorting out and either re-homing or recycling! Sadly, much of this is my own stuff so it falls to me to deal with it ... little and often appears to be the way forward with that! WISH ME LUCK.
- 5" square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two 4½" square white card panels + snippet for image panel
- Two 4¾" square red card panels + snippet for matting image panel
- My Favourite Things sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Chocolate Baroque (Craft Stamper free polymer stamp) stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink
- Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel applied through the Dutchdoobadoo fading circles stencil using a spatula and left to dry to a gorgeous twinkly and textural finish
I was very bad abaout visiting fellow WOYWW-ers last week, being in transit, but I promise to do better this week. HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY WOYWW
|It's the 7th anniversary of WOYWW|
Instead I've been sorting out some old photos, going back to the 1970's! YIKES!! Marathon job peeps, been putting it off for soooo long. I found some amazing photos and memories ... and some tough to explain photos .... but I've done my best. Have to say I looked at some of the photos and thought "what WERE we thinking" but hey, it was the 70's and 80's, I rest my case!! Still, once this little lot's been transferred on to the PC I shall have so much room in the bottom of my wardrobe! We can then start dismantling said wardrobe and then start the decorating, which was the reason for this exercise in the first place! Wish us luck!