- 12cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of 10½ white card plus snippets for image panel and "sea" panel
- Piece of navy card cut to 11.1cm square
- White gesso applied to the "sea panel" and, once dry, Distress Crayons in mermaid lagoon and peacock feathers plus Crayola Slick Stix in light blue used to colour panel
- Using a dryish baby wipe and a Memory Box stencil I knocked back the colour to simulate a sort of bubble background and a TCW grungey lined stencil with Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink I added some lines
- Hampton Art fish image stamped on to my base card and on to a snippet which was then coloured using Zig clean colour brush marker and a magenta pro marker before fussy cutting out and adhering over the already stamped image. I used the pitt marker to blacken any white space from the fussy cutting .. my eyesight's not what it used to be!
- Sentiment from The Cats Pyjamas stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
Saturday, 28 May 2016
Welcome to my Saturday post .....
Hi there readers and followers
Hope you are enjoying your Public Holiday weekend and that the weather isn't (all too typically) grim where you are! Our weekend weather appears to be on the typical side (so far) with a tremendous amount of rain last evening, it was battering the chimney and we could hear it over the sounds of the TV!!! I think hubby's checking to see if Amazon can deliver an ark ... on PRIME!
Anyhoo, on to some crafting as I'm sure that's why many of you stop by my blog ..
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-