I decided on a batch make .. OK so it WAS only two but that's still a batch, right? I set out (optimistically, as it happens) to make around four cards each month through 2016 but .... there's just something so WRONG about making Christmas cards when the sun is out, isn't there? Still, I have new sentiments from My Favourite Thing and new stash always helps .....
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelopes
- Four white card panels cut to 3¾ x 5"
- Four black card panels cut to 4 x 5¼"
- Inkadinkado tree image stamped using Memento sweet plum ink
- My Favourite Things sentiment stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- My Favourite Things holly image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to trace the text of the sentiment and tree, to add a subtle twinkle
|A closer view of the twinkle|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 5 x 3¾"
- Two black card panels cut to 5¼ x 4"
- My Favorite Things sentiment pieces and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- MFT stars stamped using Delicata silver ink
- Colour added with copic markers
- Twinkle added by tracing outlines with a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen and then further highlighting with Stardust stickles
- MUSE Christmas Visions - challenge No. 43 - PHOTO INSPIRATION ... I used the matting, the larger sentiment and the glittery offset image as my inspiration
- Chrimbo Crackers - challenge No. 106 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 280 - VINTAGE or ANYTHING GOES