We're in danger of being a little photo heavy here!!! SORRY!
And now for an ATC that I'm really not too sure about, it started off OK, but then got a little lost in translation, I fear I should perhaps have omitted the cogs or maybe the robot should have been behind the cog ..... but would be interested to hear your opinions.
|A close up view to show the dimensional appearance and gloss finish|
- ATC blank
- Navy card cut to ATC size
- Snippet of Kraft card which I ran through my Big Shot inside a cog embossing folder
- Metallic rub on applied over the relief of the Kraft card, using my trusty craft tool .. a finger!
- Snippet of card on to which I stamped the Tim Holtz robot #4 which I then cut out
- Alcohol markers to colour the image
- Mini wooden cog to which I applied onyxite Treasure Gold (with same trusty digit!) before attaching to the cog embossed card - with the aid of Tombow glue
- Dimensional foam applied to the reverse of the robot (with Tombow glue to the extreme edges to which dimensional foam wasn't a practical proposition) and attached to the ATC
- Plaid's dimensional gloss applied to the robot and set aside to dry
I DO enjoy making ATC's and was on a bit of a roll with them ... decided to make another (fairly) "cute" one today ..
- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card cut to ATC size and white gesso applied
- Distress Crayons in fossilised amber, picked raspberry and seedless preserves
- An almost dry baby wipe was used, in conjunction with stencils from Memory Box and TCW to knock back some colour and add some interest and "texture", I also used a TCW stencil, Ranger Archival watering can ink and a piece of cut and dry to add some random lines
- Visible Image mini flourish (a Craft Stamper free image) stamped around the outer edge of the ATC using Memento rhubarb stalk ink
- Prima image (Julie Nutting) stamped on to the ATC and also on to another snippet of white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink and coloured with alcohol inks before fussy cutting out and adhering to my coloured panel
- Dina Wakely sentiment also stamped using the Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Stardust stickles using to "bling up" the balloon
- Pro Mark, cool grey IV, used to edge the ATC
I'll be entering the above ATC for the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 196 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting by Design - June challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 280 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting for all seasons - challenge No. 127 - MAKE IT GIRLY
And now for the Friday Funny which comes courtesy of facebook so, once again, no entry for the prize draw ... the odds of you winning IF you provide me with a funny are getting better and better!!! So, if you have a potential F.F. why not leave me a comment with your e-mail address (which I will NOT publish) and I'll get in touch