Sunday, 19 June 2016

It's Sunday .....

Morning all,

How's your weekend? I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday and that the weather will not have spoilt any of your plans. To those of you celebrating with dad's today - have a lovely day.

Me? Well, spent a few minutes at the ToC (Table of Craftiness) ....



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in Kraft, black and white
  • Pink alcohol marker used to colour the white background
  • Chapel Road sentiment and Inkadinkado image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink
  • Fine liner alcohol marker (pink) and Signo uniball white gel pen used to doodle borders on two layers
  • Zig clean colour brush marker (violet) used to colour the dress

This is such a cute image and I have two of them, this one (clear stamp) and a larger wood mounted version - no idea why I don't use it more often either - perhaps I will ... NOW!

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 234 - SNIPPETS CHALLENGE
  2. Simply Papercraft for all occasions - challenge No. 31 - ANYTHING GOES

Have a great weekend


6 comments:

Linby said...

My fav colour and fav stamp! I've got both versions too! Love the card.

SARN said...

COOL ATC there Kathy. I also have this stamped image!

Happy Sunday. xxx

Di said...

Wow Kathy, what a stunning ATC this is - love the dress and your colouring is just right!

Hugs

Di xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love that stamp too and the card you've made with it. Xxx

Debs M said...

ooh love that x

Cara said...

A fabulous ATC, I want that dress, and the figure to wear it of course! Cara x