It's the weekend once more and, how's the weather with you? We've had some freaky weather in the U.K. and U.S. (and probably other places too) with flash floods .. I hear parts of Germany have been up in the 90°s (fahrenheit) this week too .... but I'm reasonably confident it will be raining in my neck of the woods this weekend. WHY? That'll be because it's Glastonbury festival weekend and it pretty much ALWAYS rains at Glasto! Hope the attendees have their wellies with them! ENJOY!
Meanwhile, my Saturday mornings are normally taken up making a few things for challenges and today's no different .... it's the time of year when lots of people got/are getting married which means I need a fair few anniversary and/or wedding cards ...
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of red card cut to 14.1cm square
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square
- Inkadinkado image stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink - so SUMPTUOUS for an anniversary card
- Stamplorations sentiment builder set stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 14 x 9½cm
- Two pieces of grey card cut to mat with a 1.6mm border
- One piece of black card cut to mat the image panel with a 1.6mm border
- Carta Bella stencil through which I applied Distress Ink in hickory smoke using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool previously used with D.I. festive berries which gives a livelier "grey" colour!
- We R Memory Keepers plane image, Anita's wood mounted art deco sentiment and Cas-ual Fridays small sentiment all stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 282 - Sketch or Recipe week .. to USE A STENCIL
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 112 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dragons Lair - June challenge - ONE FOR THE GUYS
- Addicted to CAS - challenge No. 91 - Codeword FLY