|And closer views to show the effect of the alcohol ink and the dimensional gloss|
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black, blue and white
- Self adhesive metal tape, adhered to another snippet of card and then alcohol inks in pinks and blues applied along with blending solution to assist with the blending
- Once dry the metal tape panel was run through my big shot inside the Tim Holtz circles embossing folder
- Stampotique image stamped on to a snippet of white card using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with alcohol markers (in pinks, blues and skintones) before fussy cutting out
- Stamplorations sentiments stamped on to white card snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink and then coloured using the same shades of pink and blue used to colour the image before adhering with dimensional foam tape.
- Plaid dimensional gloss applied to the sentiments and image
- Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - CMLI Quarterly challenge - "we are going to use Pantone colours for 2016 as our challenge Rose Quartz and Serenity (blue and pink). You can also use the meaning of wellness, order and peace. Take it in which ever direction you would like. Google Pantone colour 2016 images for some more inspiration. "
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 197 - MAKE YOUR MARK ... I marked industrial sealing tape and I also used alcohol MARKers!
- That's Crafty - June challenge - FEATURE PINK ON THE PROJECT .... pink alcohol ink and markers - CHECK! .. hope it's enough pink!
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Splats by Dark Room Door and Paper Artsy inky using Hero Arts neons in orange, pink and green
- Clarity Stamps sentiments stamped using Versafine onyx black ink .. this stamp set has been NBUS (an acronym coined by Darnell, it stands for Never Before Used Schtuff!) but is now just US!!!