|And a closer view of the background .. it was only when I uploaded this that|
I spotted my "deliberate" error ... can YOU see it too?
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in red, glittered gold and white
- Stampers Anonymous circles image stamped using Hero Arts neon orange ink
- Creative Expressions letters stamped using Hero Arts neon green ink
- Kaisercraft mini grid image stamped using Hero Arts neon pink ink
- Stamplorations sentiment and Carabelle image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 236 - SNIPPETS CHALLENGE
- Alphabet challenge - 24th June challenge - "I" is for INK IT UP!
- Southern Girls - 23rd June challenge - Team Trace - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Creations - challenge No 318 - ANYTHING GOES
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square
- Dark grey card and chocolate brown card (new stash) cut to mat with 1.6mm borders
- HobbyArt sheep, balloon, string and sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black and watering can and Brilliance rocket red inks
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Plaid dimensional gloss to add shine and dimension to the balloon
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 283 - THE COLOUR OF YOUR KITCHEN
- Creative Corner - July 1st challenge - team Jess - CUTE AND CUDDLY
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 158 - FUNNY SENTIMENT
- Inkspirational - challenge No. 112 - ANYTHING GOES with a twist of RED!
I'm really rather late with my Simply Less Is More entry - I normally submit on Saturday morning and am usually in the first half dozen too .. not so this week as I was the Newbury Papercraft Show yesterday. Met up with pal, Debbie, we had a fine old time getting the important stuff done first, comfort break and a cuppa!!! We hastened round once to recce the joint and then a second time, to make our purchases. The show was only taken over by the current organisers within the last year and I think this is only their third show. They're doing sterling work but there were only (I think) ten stands so it didn't take a rocket scientist to work out we weren't going to be there the entire day ... Debbie and I thought we'd take in lunch at the Coach and Horses in Thatcham afterwards so we made it a nice day out and a great opportunity to catch up - thanks for making the journey, Debbie. I should point out that I managed to find a couple of things to buy ... I blame Clare and Lauren for the stamps .. they were talking about Daryl the Quirky Turkey from HobbyArt so I made a beeline for their stamps when I saw them, and fell in love with the sheep!
Have a great Weekend