After a funny old week we're on the downhill slope to the weekend ... got plans? I do, I'm off to Newbury to the Papercraft Show tomorrow .. leaving hubby at home almost literally watching paint dry!!!
It's funny but, around this time of year I find I have quite a few wedding anniversaries coming up ... is it possible you are the same?
|And a closer view of the gorgeous Delicata ink|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square + snippet
- One piece of 300gsm gold card, cut to 14cm square + snippet
- One snippet of 300gsm red card, for matting
- Dina Wakely "trio of hearts" stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink and the "love Rocks" sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- The Cats Pyjamas sentiment and flourish (inside the card) stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink
With the gorgeous sheen of the gold ink I didn't think any additional bling was necessary .. though I DID consider adding a few gemstones - any thoughts peeps?
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in red, navy and white
- JOFY flower image and Chapel Road sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- JOFY circles image stamped multiple times using Ranger Archival sepia ink
- Alcohol markers to colour (including background)
- Pitt big brush white and Signo Uniball black gel pens used to doodle a border
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Shopping Our Stash - challenge No. 258 - HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW
- Creative knockouts - challenge No. 148 - ALL ABOUT FLOWERS
- Julia Spiri - challenge No. 21 - ANYTHING GOES .. with a twist - ADD A FLOWER
- 4 Crafty Chicks - challenge No. 305 - ANYTHING GOES
And now, for the Friday this week my pal, SandraT has come to the rescue ..... ENJOY this slightly risque FF!
Have a great weekend