Well another dull old day has dawned at the Purple Palace but, since I've nowhere special to be then it's not like it matters to me one way or the other.
A good excuse to stay in and craft - like I need one of those!!! Anyhoo, it's Saturday morning and I usually like to crack on with a couple of challenges earlier in the day and today is no exception so .......
- 12cm square white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- One piece of white card, cut to 10½cm square, for the insert
- Art Impressions clock face stamped twice using Memento London fog ink and the Close to my heart cogs/hands stamped using the same ink but stamped off once before making my impression
- Inkadinkado sentiment (front and insert) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento Bahama blue, stamped off once before each impression as the neat colour was just TOO LOUD MAN! (to quote a song!!!)
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 284 - OLC ... TIME
- Allsorts - challenge No. 371 - ONE FOR THE BOYS
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 201 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Creations - challenge No. 319 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Twofers - challenge No. 23 - CLOCKS/TIME