|And a close up of the gorgeous twinkle provided by the glass bead glitter gel|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of yellow card cut to 14cm square and the resulting strip of leftover card reserved for the shaped panel
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square
- Taking the strip of yellow card and cutting it in half I then used the fiskars finger trimmer to cut a freehand curve
- Kitchen Sink Stamps layering "swipes" used to ink stripes using Brilliance jade and Memento rosebud inks
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment set in to a curve on my acrylic block and inked using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel applied through a Memory Box stencil using a metal spatula and using the offcut from my freehand curve as a mask - super twinkly!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 200 .... 4th Birthday - See photo inspiration .... I went with sunshine colours and stripes and circles from the inspirational design below
- CAS Colours & Sketches - challenge No. 180 - Sketch and colours below
- Ruby's Rainbow - challenge No. 132 - IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE
- Just Add Ink - challenge No. 318 - JUST ADD "S" .. in my case S for STRIPED, S for SHINY and S for SHAPED panel
- Seize the Birthday - June 30th challenge - BIRDS, BEES & BUTTERFLIES TOPPINGS or ANYTHING (Birthday) GOES .... since you probably can't see any B, B or B you will realise that I went with the ATG option!
Have a great weekend everyone