- ATC blank
- Black card cut to ATC size and edged using a border from Stampabilities and Delicata golden glitz ink
- I coloured my image panel using Derwent Inktense pencils and a fine brush before mounting on to a snippet of gold glitter card.
- I stamped a sentiment from Stamplorations on to another white snippet using Ranger Archival jet black ink and, once dry, brushed over it with blue watercolour, to remove the starkness of the white before adhering to my image panel using a Xyron sticker maker
- I used only two of the photo corners, figuring four would lose too much detail
- Dimensional foam tape secured the image panel to the ATC
- Stardust stickles used to add twinkle
|My own ADDITIONAL MATERIALS|
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- 4 Crafty Chicks - challenge No. 307 - FLOWERS
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 159 - FOR A GIRL + A SENTIMENT
- Southern Girls - July 7th challenge - FLORAL FRENZY
- Crafting with friends - challenge No. 25 - ANYTHING GOES
What am I sending to her?
|My make - it's a bit twee .. for me!|