|And a closer view of the crackle|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of black card
- Snippet left over from a recent masterboard using acrylic paints/Stampers Anonymous images
- Shrink plastic on to which I stamped the Stampotique image using Ranger Archival jet black ink and coloured using Sharpie markers before heat shrinking
- Crackle Accents applied to masterboard panel and set aside to dry
- Once dry I rubbed Ranger Archival jet black ink in to the cracks and wiped the excess off using a baby wipe - which gave an altogether grungier feel to the otherwise pretty perky masterboard!
- Having adhered the crackle panel to my black matting layer I doodled a border around the outside using a white gelly roll pen
- Attached my shrink plastic image using Cosmic Shimmer glue before adding the Fiskars sentiment using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- That's Crafty - August 19th challenge - GET CRACKING
- Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge - challenge No. 224 - SUMMER CAMP - who remembers Wednesday Addams at summer camp dressed like a goth!!!
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 125 - ANYTHING GOES
- Welove2create - challenge No. 18 - ANYTHING (Mixed Media) GOES .. paint/stamping/shrink plastic/ crackle glaze/ doodling - reckon that qualifies!
|The River Severn, at Shepperdine|
|Looking south - you can see both Severn crossings here|
the upper one is the original and thus the lower one is the newer Second Severn Crossing
|What a beautiful day it was - too nice to stay in|
|And I woke up this morning to see this ... did it get lost at the balloon fiesta!?!?!|