Update on the balloons, well they certainly went up last night but, sadly, the wind must have been in the wrong direction as we didn't get to see any of them!!! I know they went up though because some friends were in the centre of the city and posted pix on facebook!
- Kraft ATC blank
- Snippets of card in linen effect black and white
- Hero Arts flowers stamped using Ranger Archival library green
- Alcohol markers used to colour images amd change the white card to blue too!
- EK Success scallop border punch used to punch the border using the checkered paper provided
- After cutting around the sentiment provided I ran the pieces (along with the punched border) through my Zyron sticker maker, to apply adhesive and placed over my ATC
- Using a Faber Castell Pitt "S" thickness pen I doodled borders around the sentiment and along the punched border then added highlights using Stardust stickles
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Pixies Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 242 - USE SNIPPETS
- The Pencil case - challenge No. 26 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - challenge No. 19 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Morgans ArtWorld - challenge No. 16 - ADD THREE OF SOMETHING ... in this case, flowers
- Just add ink - challenge No. 324 - PHOTO INSPIRATION see below