This was one of my makes at the retreat which, I felt, needed a silhouette image which none of us had so I finished this off at home!
- 300gsm Kraft card cut to a C6/A2 card blank and a matching sized envelope
- White card cut slightly smaller than card blank (inside for the sentiment design and for matting on the card front)
- Marvy le plume alcohol markers in blue, used to colour the white card I had (we had two finishes of white card, cream and Kraft card provided along with a pad of watercolour paper - all 300gsm) so I had to colour my matting layers.
- Kaisercraft border image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Watercolour paper used with ultramarine and lemon brushos over Colourcraft water based wax and smooshed using fingers before covering with scrunched cling film (plastic wrap) and then setting aside to dry
- Once dry I stamped the Stamplorations sentiment and Sundays International flower image using Ranger Archival inks in jet black and cobalt blue