Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Tuesday post

Morning all

I'm aware I don't normally post on Tuesday's but .. I've been on a bit of a roll lately ..... here's an ATC with a Halloween type feel to it .. couldn't wait to post it in all its grungey glory!

My ATC
And a side on view, to show the dimension
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippet of canvas cut to ATC size
  • Dylusions lemon zest and Faber Castel purple lake acrylic ink added to a mini mister with water - sprayed over the canvas
  • Inkadinkado wax drip, Kaisercraft old script and mini grid images stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • TCW mini circles stencil used with modelling paste applied through a sptaula, randomly but avoiding the area I intended to place my image
  • Stampotique "Moth Fab" stamped on to a snippet of white card using Memento tuxedo black, coloured using alcohol markers and then fussy cut out and stuck on to my canvas using Cosmic Shimmer dries clear glue
  • Using my Ranger Archival ink pad I darkedned/distressed the edges
  • Using a small spatula and small amounts of modelling paste I added dimension around the outer edge of my ATC before sprinkling alternately Sprakle 'n Sprinkle golden follies and Cosmic Shimmer Aurora violet embossing powders and heat setting
  • Using the Cosmic Shimmer glue I randomly traced a few of the mini circles and sprinkled liberally with glamour dust before repeating by using mini glass beads



I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
  1. WeLove2Create - challenge No. 19 - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES
  2. The Cats Pyjamas - challenge No. 322 - WET or DRY EMBOSSING
  3. The Paper Shelter - challenge No. 263 - EMBOSSING OF ANY KIND
  4. Simon Says Stamp - September 7th challenge - WEDNESDAY STAMP IT



9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

lilian said...

Great looking ATC mate I just love The Girl image,

Lilian

Barb said...

A fantastic ATC Kathy. I love it. Barbxx

Pat said...

This canvas gives the whole thing wonderful texture and love the purple and yellow tones. A wonderful work of art Kathy. x

Clare Lloyd said...

Love that image....fab make.

cheryl said...

this is one fabulous atc hun really love,the grungy,feel the colours,and the texture is just amazing,could put my hand in and touch,it love it brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxx

alma said...

GREAT ATC. Thank you for joining us for the TCP Tuesday Embossing challenge

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant ATC love the Moth Fab stamp and gorgeous colours and texture
carol x