- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square
- Black and red card for matting
- Smeared Ink "grumpie" and Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Plaid dimensional gloss applied to bat, hat and eyes!
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 211 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Gals Corner - challenge No. 89 - FREESTYLE
- Simon Says Stamp - September 14th challenge - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Creative Corner - September 16th challenge - TEAM JESS .. NO PATTERNED PAPER ALLOWED
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 42 - ANYTHING GOES
|And with it's co-ordinating mail art!|
- ATC blank
- Black card snippet cut to ATC size and another snippet for matting sentiment
- Smeared Ink "Grumpie" image and sentiment stamped on to white card snippets and envelope using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol marker to colour "Frankengrumpie" and "Grumpiewitch"
- Inkadinkado sentiment and bat image stamped on to envelope using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Frankengrumpie fussy cut out and adhered to my black background before edging using a white gel pen and the pen then used to doodle a border around both the ATC and the sentiment
- Plaid dimensional gloss used to highlight various sections of Frankengrumpie!
- Viva Las Vegas - September challenge - INSPIRATION .... I couldn't see any rules about having to use VLV images
- Sisterhood of Crafters - September 14th challenge - COLOUR CHALLENGE .. see below, MUST use a minimum of two of the colours below .. I managed black/grey/green/orange & purple - BINGO!
- Simon Says Stamp - Work it Wednesday challenge - USE STAMPS
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 247 - USE SNIPPETS
|We are jumping right into the season and would like to inspire you with words like : bones,skeletons, garden gnomes, nymphs, goblins, ghouls, bats, creatures, critters, vampires,graveyards, catacombs, dead, death, halloween, spooky, creepy, and more.|
|Sisterhood of Crafters|
|Still in the planning stages at this point|
|Scrapping in progress|
|Then it was time for the group photo and Jemma strived for perfection .. and grubby knees!|
|Some of my humble efforts "in progress" - I hope to share the finished items -|
in my next post!