- Royal Caribbean scrapbooking kit (from an onboard workshop) dating back to 2014 which, I'm ashamed to say had never been used!! I used most of the stickers, all of the gemstones and 50% of the papers - reSULT!
- Ephemera collected on said cruise!
- Tag upon which I recorded my journalling
- PaperMania numbers stamps for the dates, stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- White gel pen to accentuate numbers
- Through The Craft Room Door - September 20th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Sweet Stamping - 17th September challenge - ANYTHING BUT A CARD
- My Sheri Crafts - challenge No. 190 - TRAVEL
Onwards and upwards, it seems that this past weekend has spurred me on to catching up (a little) with my scrap booking ....
- Pink stripey paper (manufacturer unknown as I've had it a while)
- NOEL strip which is part of a VERY old QVC card topper kit
- Sizzix die cut snowflakes from white card
- Iridescent snowflakes (either Joann's or HobbyLobby)
- Gold glitter mini tree decorations (with the hanging loop cut off)
- Chipboard self adhesive reindeer (which I've had so long the self adhesive wasn't!)
- 3mm board reindeer head (Michaels)
- Red glitter "Happy"
- Tag, for my journalling
- Dylusions and Inkadinkado alphabet/numbers stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- White gel pen to highlight
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Scrapbook Stamp Society - challenge No. 100 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting from the Heart - challenge No. 128 - ANYTHING GOES
- Scrappers Delight - challenge No. 59 - ANYTHING GOES
Found out one of my cards was a "top pick" for their "Primary colours" challenge over at the Inkspirational challenge blog - delighted, thanks peeps. Want to see the pick? See below ..........
And now, since it IS What's On Your WorkDesk Wednesday, here's a peek at my desk - I shall be entering it for WOYWW #381, where I'm entry #
|What looks like acres of .. EMPTINESS!|