I was recently asked to make some cards for both my neighbour and her daughter. My neighbour wanted only birthday cards (some male but the majority female) whereas her daughter only wanted generic cards so she could pick the occasion herself .... here is one of those makes .....
|The front and back of my card and reverse of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and front of my envelope|
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75" x 5.25"
- Snippet of white card, coloured with a purple alcohol marker and then stamped using the Inkadinkado image and Ranger Archival jet black ink
- DRS Designs splatter image stamped using Memento grape jelly ink, which I also "swiped" around the edges of my image panel and the other white card panels too
- Crystal stickles to highlight the image ... I had been asked to make a "generic" card - reckon this could be sympathy/birthday/thinking of you - whaddya reckon?
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
Whilst I was at it I thought I would go super CAS again ....
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75" x 5"
- One piece of yellow card cut to 4" x 5.25"
- Dina Wakely Image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Dr P.H. Martins Bombay ink in yellow used to colour image
- Once dry I covered the image in Mod Podge dimensional gloss and set aside to dry overnight before matting on to my yellow card and then on to my base card
I shall be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Ikes World - challenge No. 74 - GIRL POWER
- Cards and More - challenge No. 169 - WATERCOLOUR
- Through The Craft Room Door - October 18th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
I nipped out for a days shopping and lunching with a pal on Wednesday .. managed to buy a few things including something for my Christmas shopping - YAY! NO CRAFT STASH THOUGH!
|My pal seeking my opinion!!!|