|My card - I couldn't resist this lady, she's such a jolly character|
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White 300gsm card, cut to make a C6/A2 card plus matching sized envelope
- 300gsm w
- White card cut to 3.75" x 5"
- Kraft card cut to 4" x 5.25"
- Art Impressions image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink, on to the white card panel and also on to a snippet of polka dot paper which I then cut out for a paper piecing project
- Art Impressions sentiment stamped on to a snippet of white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink, cut out and then mounted on to Kraft card which I then cut in to a banner end
- Alcohol markers and Kaisercraft gel pens used to colour
- Mod Podge dimensional gloss applied to the cake and balloons
- I used a sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly for the reverse of my card - to add further humour .... it says "If it was a Hallmark it wouldn't look this good"!
- The House That Stamps Built - challenge No. 1012 - FOOD or BEVERAGE
- Pile It On - challenge No. 119 - FOOD AND DRINK
- Seize The Birthday - October 6th challenge - ANYTHING (Birthday) GOES
|And a closer view of the glitter and dimensional gloss|
|The inside of my card and reverse of the envelope|
|The front and back of my card and front of the envelope|
- White, 250gs, C6/A2 card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75" x 5"
- Two pieces of vanilla card, cut to 4" x 5.25" and coloured using Brilliance blue ink
- Stampers Anonymous snowflake stamped using Versafine Majestic blue ink
- Crystal stickles used to highlight and then Mod Podge dimensional gloss applied over the snowflake
- Recollections sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 303 - CUTE or ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES