Thanks to all those who took the time to leave me a comment on which glue they used. I DO like the dual adhesive action of the Tombow glue but am also trying a new glue .... so, I HAVE GLUE!! Thank heavens for 40% coupons!
|My mixed media make|
|The inside of my card and the envelope|
- White, 300gsm, card cut to a C6/A2 blank with matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card, two pieces of black card and one piece of grey card + snippets of white and grey
- I coated the smaller snippet with gesso before applying and blending Distress Crayons in citrus, seedless preserves and fossilised amber
- Using TCW stencils and a baby wipe I knocked back some colour and added Ranger Archival jet black ink applied with a piece of cut and dry
- I stamped the DRS splatter and Stampers Anonymous numbers using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Stampers Anonymous man with umbrella image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Grey organza ribbon
This card was for a commission and I was asked to leave it blank. I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:
- Crafting When We Can - challenge No. 130 - ANYTHING BUT A SQUARE CARD
- Take a word - October 16th challenge - MASCULINE
- Dream Valley challenges - challenge No. 142 - ONE FOR THE BOYS
- Stamplorations - Stencil Sunday challenge No. 68 - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES but MUST use a stencil
Since the above was a masculine and mixed media make then this card is almost the exact opposite ... it's a cute card, bit of a departure for me. I had some stamped images which I've had for ages without using. I normally like to match the inside and the envelope to my card front but since the image was already stamped and I'd taken it elsewhere (I may even have sold it again) I didn't have that opportunity so I did the next best thing!
|The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card (purposely left blank) and reverse of my envelope|
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75" x 5"
- One piece of glittered DCWV striped cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25"
- One piece of white card had already been stamped with the Stampendous image so I merely coloured it using alcohol markers and blinged it up with Crystal stickles and Mod Podge dimensional gloss
- Hampton Arts party hat image (closest "match" to my already stamped image) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Crafty Sentiments - October 18th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Through The Craft Room Door - October 18th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Glitter 'n Sparkle - challenge No. 210 - ANYTHING GOES
|Amanda, who I met at the HLS crafting retreat in July!|
And now, since it IS Wednesday ... a sneaky peek at my desk!I'll be entering this for the WOYWW challenge where it's challenge No. 385 and I am entry No. 33