I'd like to welcome new follower, Regina Kolebabchuck, thanks for opting to follow me, hope to see you again soon. Couldn't find a blog for Regina but she's on facebook.
It's been a while since I've used a sketch (successfully .. regular readers will recall I STARTED to use a super sketch but took a wrong turn somewhere along the line!) so, I thought it high time I had another go ...
|And a closer view of the images|
|The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope|
|The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels, cut to 3.75" x 5" and 4" x 5.25"
- Black card panel cut to 4" x 5.25"
- Snippets in white (coloured blue using alcohol marker), blue card, black card, grey card, DCWV star card and then a snippet of IKEA polka dot wrapping paper
- On the marker coloured blue snippet I stamped the Dylusions letters/small circles images using Brilliance pearlescent lavender and Mediterranean blue inks
- On the blue card I stamped the Dina Wakely star image using Ranger Archival watering can ink before cutting out
- Once my card was assembled I used a white gel pen to doodle a border and diamond stickles to highlight the star
- As it was a thank you card I used the TPS Studio sentiment on the inside, reverse and the envelope, stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
- Fusion Card Challenge - November 3rd challenge - Fusion challenge, use the sketch or the pic or both! I used the sketch and the polka dot + letters/numbers from the pic to make a masculine THANK YOU card
- City Crafter - challenge No. 336 - I SEE A STAR
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 134 - LOTS OF LAYERS (7)
- AAA Cards - challenge No. 76 - MASCULINE
- Craft Your Passion - challenge No. 336 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
Been making a lot of cards lately and thought it was time to make an ATC
- ATC blank
- Snippet of IKEA polka dot wrapping paper
- Snippet of yellow card
- Dylusions image stamped using Memento lilac posies ink
- Dylusions leaves and Hampton Art sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Leaves and border coloured using Kaisercraft neon/pastel/glitter pens
- My Favourite Things image stamped on to another snippet using Ranger Archival jet black ink and coloured using alcohol markers, before fussy cutting out
- Mod Podge dimensional gloss applied over leaves, hair ornament and boots
- Faber Castell pitt pen used to doodle a border
- Self adhesive glitter droplet and Diamond stickles used to highlight and embellish
This week's Friday Funny comes to you courtesy of my pal, Mary - ENJOY