- ATC blank covered with a snippet or IKEA polka dot wrapping paper
- Snippet of white card cut a little smaller
- My Favourite Things image stamped on to another snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Mod Podge dimensional gloss applied to hair ornaments and boots
- When dry I fussy cut out the image
- CAS-ual Fridays sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Dylusions border stamped using Memento lilac posies ink
- Diamond stickles added to bling up my image and to add interest to the sentiment and border
- Self adhesive glitter "droplet" added to one corner
Sunday, 13 November 2016
Morning and welcome to Sunday morning
Another perfectly splendid Sunday .. hope it's good with you too, wherever you happen to be.
It's been a while since I made an ATC and I happened to have a strip of wrapping paper leftover which was too good (and too nice) to throw away.
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-