I have lots of pix to share with you but first, my card for today . . . .
|The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope|
- White C6/S2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75" x 5"
- One piece of blue card cut to 4" x 5.25"
- Snippets of white card and blue paper
- White satin ribbon coloured using alcohol markers
- Dina Wakely image stamped using Memento luxe nautical blue ink
- Stampendous sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Diamond stickles used to highlight
- Kaisercraft gel pens used to embellish the sentiment panel
- Dimensional foam pads, used to attach the sentiment
- Aud sentiments - challenge No. 168 - ANYTHING GOES + A SENTIMENT
- Southern Girls - challenge No. 148 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting with an attitude - challenge No. 21 - ANYTHING GOES
- CAS Colours and Sketches - challenge NO. 200 - USE AT LEAST THREE SHADES OF BLUE
- Paper Minutes - challenge No. 461 - WOMENS POWER
As my regular visitors will have read (in Wednesday's post) I've recently been in Florida and I have some more pix to share with you - hope you are ready for this .
|Treasure Shores on Florida's east coast|
|A tethered balloon in the background|
|Loving the lights and reflections|
|And this is just the entrance to the parking garage!!!|