Friday, 18 November 2016

Welcome to the start of the weekend - pic heavy!

Morning,

I have lots of pix to share with you but first, my card for today . . . .


My card
The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope
The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope
Materials used:
  • White C6/S2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75" x 5"
  • One piece of blue card cut to 4" x 5.25"
  • Snippets of white card and blue paper
  • White satin ribbon coloured using alcohol markers
  • Dina Wakely image stamped using Memento luxe nautical blue ink
  • Stampendous sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
  • Diamond stickles used to highlight
  • Kaisercraft gel pens used to embellish the sentiment panel
  • Dimensional foam pads, used to attach the sentiment



I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-

  1. Aud sentiments - challenge No. 168 - ANYTHING GOES + A SENTIMENT
  2. Southern Girls - challenge No. 148 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Crafting with an attitude - challenge No. 21 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. CAS Colours and Sketches - challenge NO. 200 - USE AT LEAST THREE SHADES OF BLUE
  5. Paper Minutes - challenge No. 461 - WOMENS POWER 


As my regular visitors will have read (in Wednesday's post) I've recently been in Florida and I have some more pix to share with you - hope you are ready for this .

Treasure Shores on Florida's east coast

Port Canaveral
And my dinner was a scrumptious mahi sandwich ..



We also nipped to Disney Springs, which used to be known as Downtown Disney - oh boy, it's changed since our last visit!


A tethered balloon in the background

Loving the lights and reflections

And this is just the entrance to the parking garage!!!
And now for the Friday Funny, coming at you courtesy of Lilian, thanks mate - you're in the draw



Have a great weekend


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosu card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

SARN said...

Absolutely love yr 3shades of blue card. Fab DW image.

Great photos of yr trip too. Blinking cold here today!

Like the FF. XXX

Pat said...

What a pretty lady silhouette in the blue tones Kathy, and thanks for showing some great photos of your holiday. Love that Friday Funny too. x

Viv's Visuals said...

Great card Kathy!
Wish you'd stop posting pictures of sun sea and sand - we have 2" of snow here and the temp is 1 degree!!!

karen h said...

Great card! Love that image. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Debs M said...

Fab card and gorgeous photo's x

Beverley said...

FAB card and love the funky image. Thanks for sharing your Florida photos I can't wait to visit with my boys in a couple of years. I am sure it will have changed LOADS since our last visit in 2009! Thanks for joining in on the celebration at CC&S too. Hugs Bev x

Patricia Hays said...

The modern girl image looks great in blues! Thanks for taking part in our birthday celebration at CC&S!

Kati said...

Thanks for showing your powerful Card for the paperminutes challenge last week. Hugs
mamapia-Kati