|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75"x 5" and 4" x 5.25"
- One piece of black card cut to 4" x 5.25"
- Snippets of white card, for the sentiment and matting
- My Favorite Things image and sentiment stamped on to base card and snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Recollections sentiment (on the inside of my card only) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Prismacolour pencils used to colour my image
- Red alcohol marker to colour the larger white snippet, for matting
- Diamond stickles and Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen, use to highlight
- Stamping Sensations - November challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 306 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- Simply Create Too - challenge No. 121 - CHRISTMAS COLOURS
- Weekly Christmas Card Challenge - challenge No. 47 - ANYTHING GOES with OPTIONAL photo challenge - see below