We live in interesting times and with the recent upheaval with the British "Brexit" issues and the U.S. elections - can't help but wonder how we'll all feel five years from now. But .. one thing is certain, life WILL go on ..... I just know that you didn't stop by my blog to hear anything overly profound so .....
|The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope|
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 4" x 5.25" and 3.75" x 5"
- One piece of black card cut to 4" x 5.25"
- One piece of DCWV patterned card cut to 3.82" x 5.12"
- White gel pen used to doodle a border on the black matting layer
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle penguin image and Recollections sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Pro Marker alcohol markers to colour with a black prismacolour pencil over the hat to give the illusion of texture: red/poppy/pumpkin/cool and warm greys
- Diamond stickles and Mod Podge dimensional gloss to embellish and highlight
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - September/October challenge - FESTIVE BIRDS
- Stamping Sensations - November challenge - CHRISTMAS GREETINGS
- A Passion for Pro Markers - challenge No. 371 - CUTE ANIMALS
- Addicted to Stamps and more - challenge No. 219 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Christmas card challenge - challenge No. 47 - ANYTHING GOES
- ATC blank
- Paisley patterned paper in autumnal shades - that I just happened to have lying around!
- Snippet of white card cut to 2½" x 3½"
- Distress Crayons: Fossilised Amber, Rusty Hinge, Festive Berries and Seedless Preserves
- Using a hardly moist baby wipe I knocked back some colour through stencils by Dylusions (leaves) and TCW
- Using a TCW grungey lines and small circles stencil I added Ranger Archival watering can ink with a piece of cut and dry foam
- TPC Studio sentiment and leaf image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink, I also used the ink pad to "edge" the Distress Crayon panel
- White gelly roll gel pen used to doodle a border around the autumnal paisley layer
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
- Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - CMLI Quarterly challenge - AUTUMNAL COLOURS + SENTIMENT
- Use Your Stuff - challenge No. 240 - AUTUMN Y'ALL (neglected D.C.'s, old stamp)
- Hiding in my craft room - challenge No. 274 - FALL COLOURS
- Welove2create - challenge No. 23 - ANYTHING MIXED MEDIA GOES
- Corrosive challenge - challenge No. 11 - FALL COLOURS
|Corrosive challenge's inspirational photo|
And now, its WOYWW (that's What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday) where it's customary to share your desks with like minded people over at Julia's blog - see it here, I am entry No. 35