Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Welcome to What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Morning all,


PICTURE HEAVY POST ALERT

Whilst I was in Florida recently I got to visit My Favourite Things store which I had previously thought to be a manufacturing facility ... boy am I glad I bumped in to Amanda and she set me straight .... you might want to grab a coffee before you read on!


My Favourite Things in Eustis

Lots of goodies to look at and buy!

And such a lovely location too, right beside a lake

With a pretty park

IMHO I was very reserved with my purchases though
We were also there for Halloween!!! Took a ride to Jeater Avenue where the residents do a grand job.


There's one street that goes all out, about half a dozen houses go crazy!

Their light show is co-ordinated with a local radio station
the eagle eyed may spot David Draiman's face in the circle as they were playing "the sound of silence"!!

See what I mean about all out???
And now, since it IS What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday here's my desk




5 comments:

Karen Clare said...

Looks like a super time Kathy, great photo's.
Have a good day too.
xKx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Happy Wednesday matey. Fab pics. Thanks for sharing. Lx

SARN said...

Happy WOYWW. Fab Florida pictures. Thanks for the trip out.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

Great photos Kathy, you obviously had a wonderful time in Florida, and a little crafty shopping too, what could be better, and by the look of your desk you have been very busy! x

Amanda said...

I'm not sure you will be thanking me once you have been there a few times and the bank account is much less lol. So pleased I bumped into you to. Hugs, Amanda x