Welcome to November (yes, I know it started yesterday but I didn't post yesterday!), hope you have a good month ahead of you, along with preparations for ....... CHRISTMAS!
The card I have to share with you today is NOT Christmas and (frankly) is a bit bright so I hope you have your shades handy!
|A closer view of the image panel which I HOPE shows the stickles|
|The front and back of my card and front of the envelope|
|The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of card cut to 3.75" x 5" and 4" x 5.25"
- One piece of black card cut to 4" x 5.25"
- Dylusions border stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- MFT solid circle (large and small) stamped using Hero Arts neon yellow ink
- MFT scribbled circle stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Stampendous sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Diamond stickles used to highlight
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
Now, since I muttered about Christmas preparations ..... so, on to a Christmas card .. I LOVE new stash
|A closeup view of the image panel|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card with matching sized envelope
- Three pieces of card two cut to 4" x 5.25" and one to 3.75" x 5"
- Stampendous candy cane (new stash) and Recollections sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers used to colour
- Diamond stickles and Mod Podge dimensional gloss used to bling it up
- Whilst the glue and gloss was drying I used a red alcohol marker to colour a border
- My Favorite Things splatter image stamped around the outer edge of the red panel using Versacolour gold ink
|Two new stamp sets - gotta love new stash for getting the mojo rolling!|
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 134 - ANYTHING GOES
- Christmas Card Challenges - challenge No. 46 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- Allsorts - challenge No. 387 - LETS MAKE A START ON CHRISTMAS
And now, it being What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday I shall be entering my sneaky peek at my desk for their challenge No. 387 and I am entry No. 34