Thursday, 15 December 2016

Day Twelve of the Twelve Days of Christmas

Morning,

Nipped out for a fab lunch with a pal yesterday .. had been feeling a bit hard done by having had to cancel a few arrangements of late thanks the this year's version of the Norovirus! We met at the Sally Pussey Inn and had a fine old chat and a pretty decent lunch, followed by more chat and, four hours later! I made my way home - thanks Amanda - look forward to doing it all again in the New Year!

Kylie's reached day 12 of her 12 days of Christmas challenge and this means so have I!! I decided to use her fab challenge to make myself make another twelve (or more) cards - those still unused after Christmas will go towards my 2017 quota so it's a win/win for me! 


My card

The front and back of my card and front of my envelope

The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope
Materials used:
  • White 10cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to 9 and 9½cm square
  • One piece of pearlescent grey card cut to mat with a 1.6mm border
  • Penny Black "Inclinations" image stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
  • Paper Mania sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Kaisercraft glitter gel pen in red used to add accent colour




I'm thinking this might be a good Christmas card for a guy? Any thoughts? I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:
  1. Kylie is Addicted to Stamps - TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - DAY 12
  2. Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - Rudolph Day challenge - USE RED AND GREY
  3. Addicted to Stamps & More - challenge No. 224 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
  4. Crafty Creations - challenge No. 330 - MASCULINE


The eagle eyed amongst you may have spotted that I was very taken with the card received by Sarn recently and CASe'd by me earlier in the week, thanks matey, for the inspiration

8 comments:

SARN said...

Well I just LOVE this black and white with a touch of red card. FABULOUS. Thanks for another shout out too mate!

Glad you enjoyed your lunch out and had a good old chinwag too!

It's the dreaded office Xmas lunch for me today! Yikes! I've got the Bach's Rescue Remedy to hand!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

Great work Kathy and as you say lots more cards for the collection too. Glad you had a good catch up with your friend yesterday too. x

Marina said...

ohhh pretty! What a great colour combo.

Amanda said...

Fab card as always. It was a fantastic afternoon, I enjoyed myself as always. Looking forward to the next one already. Hugs, Amanda x

Debs M said...

love that stamp - great makes x

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card with matching envelope...love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

Emma Sims said...

A fabulous CAS card. I hope you are feeling better too! Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Emma - DT

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous card set, Kathy! Thank you for playing along with ATSM Challenge 224 - CAS