Saturday, 24 December 2016

It's Christmas Eve!

Morning all

It's Christmas Eve and I bet many of you have either a very busy or very sociable day ahead and maybe both!!! Take care and ENJOY!

Yes, Christmas Eve and what am I doing? STILL MAKING CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! Am I THAT far behind? Nooooooooooooo, actually, I'm not ...... but new stash bump started my creativity and I just can't stop myself - less to make come November 2017 though so it is a kind of win win situation for me!


My card

The front and back of my card and reverse of my envelope
Materials used:
  • White C5, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two white card panels cut to 14.2 x 9½cm and 13.7 x 9cm
  • One navy panel cut to 14.2 x 9½cm
  • Using my MISTI for placement I stamped the Habico snowflake corner using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink and the Inkadinkado sentiment using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • I added stardust stickles to some of the snowflakes and Plaid dimensional gloss to others and set aside to dry overnight




I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:
  1. Brown Sugar - challenge No. 230 - CHRISTMAS
  2. CAS-ual Friday - challenge No. 163 - CHRISTMAS
  3. Creative Friday - challenge No. 169 - LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS CARD
  4. Dragons Lair - December challenge - WINTER WISHES



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL 




8 comments:

Di said...

Lovely card Kathy! More super stamps there I see.

Merry Christmas and thank you for all your visits and kind comments.

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

Another great Christmas card to add to next year's total Kathy. Have a lovely day tomorrow. x

Barb said...

A lovely card Kathy. Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Christmas. Barbxx

Viv's Visuals said...

If it wasn't the season of goodwill to all (wo)men I would growl at you for getting ahead for 2017!!!
Scrummy stash and a really nice card!
Have a great Christmas. xx

SARN said...

Fab snowy festive make mate.

I'm on the Babycham . . . Hic!!!!!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Beate Rauer said...

lovely! Thanks for joining us at creative friday and merry christmas to you! Hugs,Beate

Channin P. said...

Gorgeous! Awesome CAS design! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Elena Orsi said...

Elegant cards.
Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle