Christmas is supposed to be crisp and cold (at least in the UK) and today is supposed to be mild and a little wet - singularly UN festive!! Oh well, amazing what you can do with some Christmas lights and music .. fa la la la la
I like Clean And Simple cards but I also like to finish my cards with a matting layer - I just think it looks nice. HOWEVER, the layers add weight and weight adds money so, I thought I would try to make some smaller One Layer Cards for posting abroad and here is one of those possible makes ...
- 12cm square white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Using my MISTI I positioned my elderly pine bough (it's so old that the cushion mount no longer even bothers to cling!!!) and stamped using Ranger Archival library green ink.
- Once I'd stamped the card front, back, inside and envelope I then swapped for the Inkadinkado sentiment and Ranger Archival jet black ink
- I used Kaisercraft glitter gel pens to add a little colour and a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen - to add some sparkle and VOILA!!!
Anyway, I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:
- Kylie is addicted to stamps - TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS challenge - DAY 10
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 137 - CHRISTMAS
- Fashionable Stamping - challenge No. 118 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Boots - December challenge - CHRISTMAS